Tuesday, November 25, 2014

It's going to be Merry and Bright!

I am excited to be joining with the  girls on Heidi's team along side the girls from Pink Paislee in their Countdown 2 Christmas event starting on Dec 1. Everyday there is going to be prompts, downloads and inspiration leading up to Christmas on the Pink Paislee blog.


 
I thought I would start off with a little sneak of my cover of the Merry and Bright album.
Christmas to me is all about Joy for my Boys so I just had to add some Lego to my album cover right!
I asked my husband to design me a Lego reindeer and I then hot glued him to the cover over some silver ribbon!
I punched out the moustache from some of the Merry and Bright paper then added those gorgeous foil numbers to finish.
 


I love the texture it brings to my album and my boys love it too!


I can't wait to start filling the album now with memories of the Season.

Photobucket

5 comments:

Nathalie said...

This beyond cool Kim!!!

Ashley Horton said...

This is just too fun, Kim!! Love the Lego reindeer!!

Leanne said...

oh my! sooo cute!

Lizzy Hill said...

LOVE it - & it's 'so' your family!! I think he's the most cutest reindeer I've seen!!!

Sue Plumb said...

I love this soooo much! You always rock Lego! (Although full credit to the "Lego Engineer" for his cute design too.) X